Cases We Handle

We handle most criminal and juvenile cases in Athens-Clarke County and Oconee County.  We do not represent anyone on civil matters, except in juvenile court deprivation cases.  If you need representation on a civil case, please contact Georgia Legal Services Program.

Cases We Do Handle

  • All criminal cases in Superior Court in Athens Clarke County or Oconee County.
  • All criminal cases in State Court in Athens Clarke County
  • All Delinquency cases in Juvenile Court in Athens-Clarke and Oconee Counties.
  • Deprivation cases in Oconee County in juvenile court in which DFCS is involved.
  • All non-traffic misdemeanors and most serious traffic offenses in ACC Municipal Court and Oconee County Probate Court.

Cases We Do Not Handle:

  • Divorce and Child Support cases
  • Civil cases
  • Juvenile Court custody cases where DFCS is not involved.
  • All Winterville or Watkinsville Municipal Court Cases
  • Misdemeanor bad check cases